Help Guides & FAQs
Below, are FAQs and our more in depth help guides and documentation.
You will also find PDF and other downloads, plus links to external pages that may offer additional help and guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions
A new Tab will open up in your browser. You need to enter your email address or username, then click the Request Password Reset button.
You will then receive an email that contains a link you need to follow.
The link in the email will look a bit ‘strange’, something like this:
Click the link in your email, then enter your new password – you will need to enter it twice, then confirm. Once done, you can then login using your new password.
If you do make a note of your password, make sure you keep it secure.
You can log in using the ‘Log In’ link, top right in the menu.
- First of all login, then click on the Membership menu, and select My Membership.
- In the email field, change your email to the one you want to use, then click Save Profile.
- You will then receive an email asking for confirmation of the change. If you do not respond to this email, your email address will not be updated.
We are fortunate as a club to be able to attract high profile photographers and speakers to the club to give us presentations. These presenters may come at a higher cost. Where this cost is higher, it cannot be covered by your membership fee alone, so we charge a small additional entry fee to cover costs.
This additional fee is payable by all types of members (including trial members) when you arrive for the event, so please pay at registration.
Note that attendance is optional.
In the Membership menu, select Options & Fees. Make your selection by clicking on the More Info/Sign Up at the bottom of the membership panel.
Firstly, you must be logged in to renew your membership.
- To renew your membership, from the menu select Membership, My Membership, then click Subscriptions.
- Click the Renew option to the right of your most recent membership. This will take you directly to the payment screen.
- Your membership will start immediately following the expiry of your current membership.
When signing up for any membership, you can to pay by credit card, debit card or PayPal, online, using this website. When you pay online, you can also choose a membership that automatically renews each year.
Payment options are displayed when you select your option by using the More Info/Sign Up link at the bottom of a membership panel.
Shortly after you successfully complete payment for your membership online, you will receive an email receipt. If ever you need a copy of the receipt emailed to you, contact the membership secretary who can send you a copy.